Share

Gas explosion leaves mother, child with burns

Share this:

Picture this, you walk to your favourite gas station. Refill the gas cylinder and head home to prepare a meal for your family. But as soon as you light up the gas, it explodes, rips through the kitchen and causes grievous harm to you and your child. That is the story of one family in Mtwapa Kilifi that is seeking justice. Judy Kanana and her 8 year old son are nursing injuries at the coast general hospital. But as Francis Mtalaki reports, no action has been taken one month after the incident was reported at Mtwapa police station.

Citizen TV is Kenya’s leading television station commanding an audience reach of over 60% and in its over 12 years of existence as a pioneer brand for the Royal Media Services (RMS), it has set footprints across the country leaving no region uncovered.

This is your ideal channel for the latest and breaking news, top stories, politics, business, sports, lifestyle and entertainment from Kenya and around the world.

Follow us:

Home



https://www.facebook.com/Citizentvkenya
https://plus.google.com/+CitizenTVKenya
https://instagram.com/citizentvkenya

Leave a Comment